At Frito-Lay, we’re in the business of producing high-quality products that bring value to our consumers -- and we have good fun in the process. As a Snack Chat reader and contributor, we expect you to offer quality comments and conversations that bring value to all of our readers, and have fun while doing so.
To ensure our blog is buzzing with quality conversation and the integrity of our bloggers and our readers is maintained, we reserve the right to not post (or later remove) inappropriate comments. We are committed to making sure various points-of-view are represented in Snack Chat conversations, and when commenting and conversing on blog topics, participants are expected to:
- Be respectful – do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity, deception, or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content (such as another’s copyrighted work);
- Be honest and engage – give us feedback about how we can make our blog even better and offer accurate insights and informed responses when topics appeal to you;
- Stay relevant – offer comments and feedback that contribute to quality conversation about the topic being discussed;
- Be smart – do not reveal personal information about yourself, bloggers or fellow commenters;
For questions and support relevant to Frito-Lay products or the Company, contact our Consumer Response team:
- 1-800-352-4477 (toll-free phone number)
- http://www.fritolay.com/about-us/contact-us.html (web/email system)
Additionally, as a user of this blog – reader, subscriber or commenter – we appreciate your participation and your point-of-view. Please understand that the comments and feedback posted to the blog are not necessarily the position or opinion of Frito-Lay or our employees. Feedback and comments posted to the blog are solely the responsibility of the user, and although Frito-Lay reserves the right to moderate the blog to ensure credible and appropriate content is posted, we are not responsible for the content that users post or how the content is interpreted by other readers.
Please do not take any of these terms, or any blog entry or comment, as a warranty about the blog or any Frito-Lay products. Frito-Lay disclaims all warranties, including any about the accuracy, availability, timeliness, or completeness of any blog, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Frito-Lay nor its bloggers will be liable to you for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with any blog, whether or not the damages are foreseeable or Frito-lay has been advised of the possibility of the damages. In no event will Frito-Lay’s cumulative liability to you exceed $100.
Our copyright policy:
To submit questions or report misuse to Snack Chat administrators: email@example.com.
To contact our chief blogger via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in the Snack Chat blog, and we look forward to reading your intelligent insights and forward-thinking feedback.